Friday 15 November 2013

Your favourite weird/funny single behaviour

Okay, should my apologies start from October 15 which was the last day I posted? I should apologise for every day that I haven't posted which is 30 days so here's 30 days of apologies! I have missed posting but life got the better of me. I am sorry.
So today's topic is about things that you do that are just you and I tried to think of which ones would come tops for me and there are a few that I do that are just me (in my opinion).

1. I love singing and I will sing along to anything, tune known or unknown (yeah, I am one of those annoying people, lol)

2. I play solitaire for ages when I am doing a number 2 and will still continue even after I am done, sometimes to the point of running late for work (sigh). I guess that is one of the joys of living alone, no one can hurry me out of the bathroom *big grin*

3. I give out way more advice than I am probably asked, lol. Sometimes it gets me into trouble but hey, I feel like I made a difference *cheeky grin*

4. I like playing music and singing along (yes, singing again!!!) when I am doing my house chores or cooking. It makes the time pass by with ease for me. I can cook for hours or tidy up without realising because I am immersed in the song or worship at that time. I remember once when I wanted to cook jollof rice and stew and ended up making that as well as Nigerian beans, yam pottage and a stir fry to boot!

5. I go to bed listening to Jesus House radio and wake up with it still on. There is just something about worship music (music that glorifies this amazing God that I serve) in the middle of the night. Y'all should download the app, you won't be disappointed, trust me.

I know we all have these behaviours and I am not sure I'd change them because they are what make me me. Accept your quirky behaviours, trying to change them will only frustrate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment